2013년 8월 8일 목요일

New Year’s Resolution


For the new school year I will try to take AP chemistry or biology and get above 4. This year our class will have chemistry class so I can have more time to study chemistry. For chemistry, I will try to solve every question in the textbook and get other books for AP chemistry and solve problems. However, I learn biology when I was 9th grade. Probably I might forget almost half of my knowledge about biology. I will try to study biology this year because this is what I want to major. However, I will probably take AP chemistry because I have class in school. It is good to take both AP chemistry and AP biology to major what I want. It will be good to memorize the periodic table so I will not waste my time to look for the symbol of the elements every time. In the chemistry, it also needs math skill. Therefore, I need to practice and solve more math problems. I have times until May to prepare for AP test. I will talk more with my parents about this because I have two more AP is in this year. I will try to take it AP chemistry.



For this year our class will have AP Statistic and I will try to get above 3. AP Statistic is not an easy subject and everyone is trying to get above 3. It needs a lot of works to get feel comfortable with it. I will solve problems in the textbook and the workbooks. I’m not much about math, but the 70% of the test is depending on my English level and 30% is depends on how I’m comfortable with math. So I will probably spend my time on increasing my English level. I think I have to concentrate more in English class and read more books as much as I can and get easier with it. I will also read a statistic textbook again and again and identify the important things. I have AP Statistic work book in my home and I will use it when I have time and see the examples what will comes out on the AP May Exam. I have 2 AP test this year and both are difficult. However, to get into good college and major what I want to do in the future, I think AP Statistic and English will help me a lot.


            Everyone is getting ready for the college and the first things they do is get prepare to take SAT. Because this year I became 11th grade so I will try to take SAT and get above 1800. SAT score is mostly base on English level. I will do a lot of practice to get ready to take SAT. I have to know a lot of vocabs so then I can do easy on critical reading and essay writing. Therefore, I will memorize at least 100 words in each week. To feel comfortable with critical reading I have to feel easy with reading long and difficult essay or passages. I have to read many books and passages to increase my reading speed and level. I will practice reading at least 3-4 hours in each week. Writing part is really important part in SAT. It checks our writing skill and give score. I will try to write many essay to improve my writing skill and also pay attention to write good thesis. At last, the last part is math. I learn SAT math little bit but I have problems with passages questions. So, I will also study SAT math when I solve math problems.

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기