2013년 8월 28일 수요일

Which of the seven sins am I most guilty of?


The seven sins in the Bible are Wrath, Greed, Envy, Pride, Sloth, Gluttony, and Lust.  The most sin that I feel guilty of is “Sloth”. Sloth means laziness and I am extremely lazy. I tend to do my works first and do other unimportant things later but I keep delaying to do my important works because I am so lazy to do get ready to start the works. So I did all of my works day before it is due. I am doing my works first because the due dates are almost come and I have to get my grades. With less times to finish every works that I have to do, I just in hurry to finish. Therefore, almost every times there are many mistakes in my works. It is okay if I don’t do other unimportant things first. I like to play with my laptop so I always forget to do something. If some programs that I like had been updated then I have to watch even I have other works left. Sometimes if I really don’t have time to finish my homework, then I don’t watch it but most of times I can get out of it. 

I’m not only lazy in doing my important things first; also I am very lazy to move my body. My parents always brought me to outside to exercise but it took a lot of time me to get out of the house. I felt like I don’t have to exercise because I’m not fat. I know thin people also have to exercise so they can get more energy. The reason because I don’t like to exercise is because it’s really hard even I do for only short times. I like to do sports but only basketball and walking. I really like to run if I do basketball games or walking with my family or friends. I try to do more exercise to be more energetic but even I decided to do, it’s really hard to start and keep doing it. If I stay in outside of Korea, mostly I moved places by car. I don’t walk to go other places in Saipan. It’s so hot. I like to move and exercise before I went to Malaysia. After I getting in to middle school I had no time to exercise so if I do sports my body sore a lot and this is reason why I don’t like to exercise a lot.

The hardest things for the lazy people are getting up in the morning. I usually sleep between 11:30p.m to 12a.m but then it’s really hard to wake up. During the weekend if someone don’t wake me up I can sleep for more than ten hours. My parents told me to sleep six hours a day is really long time. However, if I have test next day then I can woke up early. I try to be not lazy but it is not really easy to be fast. I try to make planner to do my important things first and exercise more. Even if I make a daily planner sometimes the schedule change immediately so I couldn’t follow the schedule. I think I am junior and I should be less sloth. I don’t have enough to delay my works anymore. I should make more detail schedule to follow and exercise more to be energetic. People who was success in their life they were not lazy at all. They had plans to do everyday. I should be less sloth to be success in the future. Also, the advices from my parents, I should listen. It leads me to be out of being lazy.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기