2013년 8월 25일 일요일

You Favorite Trip

I am going to write about my favorite trip. Mostly I went to trips with my family. Since I was baby my parents always took me to some other new places to show to my brother and me. They want us to watch and learn a lot of things. They don’t force me to study and learn by visiting other places. I don’t travel other countries but I think I almost went every area in Korea. Sometimes my parents also took me to the same places to remind me where I visit and see before because some places are not in my memory because I was so young to memorize everything. Even one-day trips, I spent more times with my family. When I moved to new school and they had one night sleep day then I asked my parents to make notes to skip me from the traveling in school. The exception was traveling with family. I went to other places and study the other things and wrote the essay about the traveling. Even it was hard to write and lazy to do them I was afraid of one night and two days travel. I couldn’t have chance to close with my new friends.



Going travel with friends and personal are also good choice but it has little difficult situation such as I have to everything by myself. My parents care everything for me so when I was young it was hard for me to used with it. I only travelled with my friends when we had school trips. I don’t know how I feel if I go to travel with my friends. When I went to school trips it was 2 nights and 3 days trip. I only slept with few friends because we got smallest room. The reason why I don’t like night and days traveling in school is because when I was 4th grade and our grade had one night and two days travel. The teachers at the traveling place were really scared. They tend to nice to us but then if we do not do the things faster and if we talk while they are talking then they will get really mad and shout us for more than 10 minutes. The time limits for doing one things was really short. I didn’t have enough time to take shower which never happen with me when I travel with my family. I know the group works are not individuals, but then I was young to understand and it stays in bad memory to me.

I think I learn more things when I travel with my family. Also, if I travel with my friends I could learn the importance of family but I had more bad memories than good one. However, I am not young anymore and I think if I have time to travel I want to travel with my friends because I like to travel in-group not as individuals. I don't mean I do not like to travel with family anymore because I travel with them too much. Before I go to college, I want to spent more times with my family because if I get older I will spent more times with my friends not with my family. However to me, the favorite trips are to go somewhere and spent time with my family. If I get marry and get my own family then I will go to travel with my own family like my parents did so I want to spent more times to travel with my parents and brother not with other people. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기