2013년 9월 2일 월요일

Who is my favorite super hero?



               This time I have to write about my favorite super hero. There are many super heroes but I don’t really have my super hero.  I don’t really interest in super heroes. Because, since I am old enough I don't really believe on super heroes. However, if I choose one most interesting super hero, then I will pick on the Spiderman. There are four series of Spiderman movies. In that four series I like the fourth, the last series. I only watch third and fourth series. I tend it to watch one and two but I keep forgetting to watch and there are many other new movies are coming out. I watch third one when I was in elementary school so I don’t really remember what happen in that movie. The only thing I remember is fourth one. I also watch other super heroes’ movie but I think Spiderman is most interesting super hero movie. Because most of girls do not like super heroes except the super heroes are woman. They rather interesting on playing with dolls. Same as other girls I don’t really interesting on super heroes I was busy on playing with my dolls.

               In the fourth series of Spiderman movie, the main character, he lost his parents when he was young. At that time he was staying with his aunt and uncle. During his parents leave him they got airplane accident and died. Since that happen, a main character is living with his aunt and uncle. He is high school student. He is not going together well with his friends in school. He was one of students who got bully from other students. He likes one student name MJ in his class. She is really smart and treats well the student who bullies him. The only subject that the main character was good at it was biology. One day he found a bag in the storage. It was his father’s bag that he saw in his father’s room before his parents die. In some case, he went to some experimental company and he met MJ. MJ was internship in that company. He met one doctor and he knew his parents. A spider at the company experimental place bit him. After he solves his father’s and bitten by a spider, he created spider web. A doctor who he met in company, become a monster and trying to pour poisons all over the America.

         The main character killed the doctor by get help from other people and MJ’s father who was captain of police officer. MJ’s father got kill from the doctor. MJ’s father tells Spiderman to not getting with MJ because he wants her daughter to be safe. However, at the end they get together. I like watching this movie again because it talks about biology that is one of my favorite subjects. I like Spiderman’s attitude. He was trying hard to forget his parents even he was young. I think the most favorite super hero to me is Spiderman. One reason is because he is good at biology and the other reason is because he tries to keep his love even he is getting hurt. These are the reason why my favorite super hero is Spiderman.

                  


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기