2013년 10월 24일 목요일

Big school or small school



Do you prefer big school or small school? Some students who are in big schools they prefer small school other hand; some students who are in small schools prefer big schools. There are benefits for each school. Most of people like other people’s benefits. Students who are in big school and they want to move to small school because they think small school has more advantages than their big school. But I prefer big school because I think they have more benefits. Cause I am studying in small school, I want to stay in big school. Big school seems to have more choices for the classes and more teachers. I can choose which course I want to take for my future work. However, if it was small school, it is hard to do like these. Small schools have small numbers of students, small classes, and few teachers. So I think big school has more benefits than small school. I want to study in big school I only stay in small schools so I do not know much about big schools. But as I said earlier, there are advantages for each of schools. And I only stayed in small schools so I only know about them.


The reason why I like big school is only because I only went to small schools. Actually when I was in elementary, my school was really big. But elementary school is not important as high school. I thought if the school is big then it will be really uncomfortable to walk all the way to the end of school. However, as I growing up, I realize big school is better for the students’ education then small school. Big schools have more benefits for going to university. We can choose courses that we want for our future jobs and we can choose teachers for our class. If we are studying with teacher we do not like we also become not like the class. Because I want to study AP Chemistry and I cannot do everything all alone. I am not master in Chemistry so I need someone to supervise me. There is only one chemistry teacher in our school and she has three more class to prepare. But if I was in big school, I can ask at least one teacher for help. Also, big school has more big events. Small school has few students for each grade so we cannot have big events for each grades or school. But if it was big school, it has many classes for each grade and it can have big events for students to enjoy more.

 Those are the big reasons that I think big school is better than small school. To go better colleges and meet more good teachers in college, I think big schools have more benefits for that. I think even big and small school are private schools, they have very different advantages. Of course, other students probably think small school is better than big school and has more benefits. I think SIS have good teacher and it is good school but they do not have AP Science class so I think I have to study alone and can ask my science teacher for little help. Therefore, I want to go to big school so then I can go to college that I want to go for my future job.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기