2013년 10월 2일 수요일

If I were to be stranded, what are the three things I would take?


Today my 16th essay is “If I were to be stranded, what are the three things I would take?” There are more than three things that I want to take if I were to be stranded. Sometimes I think about being left alone since I was young. I never ask my parents or brother what should I do if I left alone. If I ask them they probably will say I do not have to worry about it already. But no one knows his or her future. The three things that I would take with are money, album, and my mom’s food recipe. If l lost my family it would be alone forever in my life. Even if I lose my family I want to keep something that are relate with my family. There are lots of things that are relate to my family but album and my mom’s food recipe is most important to me. Money is important to me because without money I cannot do anything. But if I have money to live but if I do not have things that reminds my important people then I cannot live alone.


The reason why I choose money first is because with money I can buy what I need when I be stranded. But if I were stranded in someplace I do not know and do not need money then I do not choose money. As everyone in the world, we know money is major importance in our life. But without human, the value of important of money has no meaning. The reason why I choose album as my second thing is because it shows lots of memory that I spent with my family and friends than any other things. I have two albums at home. When I have time to go over my past time, I watch the video that my mom took it when I was young or the albums. I usually see my pictures because setting up video camera takes lot of time. The videotape is old so it takes time. Of course that video is more reality than the album but I like to see more picture than video. The reason why I choose my mom’s food recipe is because I always miss her food as I live separate with my parents. I started to learn how to cook from my mom so if I have her recipe then I can make similar with my mom. A most thing that I miss from my parent is my mom’s food since I am not living with them. They are in Korea and I am in Saipan with my brother.

       These are the reasons why I choose these three that I want to take when I were to be stranded. Some people do not care about their past but I think it’s too sad for them. I think sometimes they also have to think important things that they had in the past. If I were to be stranded, I know I will miss people that I knew before especially my family so I want to take things that will remember my family. As I said early in the essay, I never think about be stranded so these three things are the one that I can think of right now and believe these three things will be chosen from me if I be stranded in the future. No one knows his or her future life. 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기