2013년 10월 4일 금요일

Playing computer games is a waste of time and I should not be allowed. Do you agree or disagree?


I am agreed with playing computer game is a waste of time and I should not be allowed. Lots of people are playing computer games nowadays. I do not play computer game so I do not know the interest of playing computer game. Some people ask me why I do not play computer game. I played computer game only when I was in elementary school. I played with my brother and I also like to play computer game but as I entered middle school I was not able to use computer as I stayed in Malaysia for one year. So I stop to play computer game and lost interesting of playing it. Not also I was unable to use computer, playing computer is not good for our health so I stop to play it. I was not really interested in playing computer. Rather playing computer game, I did other things that I like more than playing computer game. Also, my parents did not like my brother and I to play computer game more than one hour. Because my brother I have bad eye sights so my father make us to play computer game for 30 minutes, rest for 30 minutes and play 30minutes. And that was it. We could not play more than one hour. If we play more than one hour, my parents will not allow us to use computer for whole weekend. Also, I was not good at using computer so at least if my brother do not ask me for playing computer game with him I do not really use computer.


 Also, playing computer game is not good for our health. When I played computer game, I bend my back so my parents do not allow me to use computer game if I bend my back. Also, my brother get bad eye sight as he playing computer game. Playing computer game makes us unhealthy and makes us mad. As we play computer game, we have to keep playing. People who are addict to play computer game a lot; they are in really bad shape. Computer game can change people’s life. My parents do not want us to ruin our life by playing computer game so they controlled us to not use our time on computer a lot. I never hate my parents from not allow us to playing computer game. Of course lots of people can’t understand me. But I am really appreciated to my parents to make me not playing computer game. So I can do other things that I have to and I want to rather then playing computer game.

As I say at the beginning of the essay, playing computer game is waste of time. Rather playing computer game and do other things such as exercise, study, or talk with family are much valuable and help us to success in future. Some people still cannot understand me and this essay is just my opinion. I do not like to force people to stop playing computer game. But as I do not playing computer game, I have more time to do other things. I am agreed with “Playing computer games is a waste of time and I should not be allowed”. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기