2013년 10월 19일 토요일

If I could bring back one person from dead, who would he or she be and what would I serve for dinner?


The first topic for the second quarter is “If I could bring back one person from dead, who would he or she be and what would I serve for dinner?” It seems easy but again I never think about this before so probably it will takes lot of my time to think who am I going to pick. Some people discuss about this topic in other school or other places like academy in Korea but I did not discuss about this kind of subject and I did not go to academy in Korea. But if I could bring one person from dead, I would bring John Adam, the second president of United States. I watch movie about John Adam when I was in 8th grade and taking US history class. I do not remember exactly, but I know I like to watch that movie. Actually there are many other famous people who are death but I like to bring John Adam from dead and serve him a dinner. I think it is because I really enjoyed watching movie “John Adam”.

As I bring John Adam from the dead and I will take him to my house for dinner. I actually want to serve him Korean food. Because he did not have or try Korean food until he died. Also, my mom is really good at cooking Korean food. Everyone likes my mom’s food. But then I have to help my mom because she cannot do all the food by herself in short time. I will prepare some Korean foods that are now really famous between foreign countries. But I will not give him Kim chi.. It might be too spicy to him so I will not force him to try it. But I will put on the table so he can at least try once. But I think I should ask him what he wants to eat for dinner because he did not eat dinner for a long times so it will be good if I serve something that he wants to eat. While I am serving him a dinner, I want to ask some questions that I want to know since after I watch movie “John Adam”.

 I want to ask him about how it feels as he become second President not the first President in the United States. Because at the movie, when he became a first vice president he seems not happy. I felt like he really wants to become a first President of the United States. At that time, I felt little bit sorry to him. Because the movie was only about John Adam and I could only what he did to independent United States from Great Britain. So when George Washington became a first President of the United States I thought George Washington was little bit bad because he took President place from John Adam. Sorry George Washington but I was only 8th grader and I am not really smart at that time. It was first year that I start to learn English. Anyway I will bring John Adam from the dead if I can choose one person from the dead and I will serve him Korean food or other food that he want to eat for the dinner.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기