2013년 11월 5일 화요일

A person's look or clothing is more important than having good ideas to succeed. Do you agree or disagree?

I am disagreeing with the question. I think having good ideas to succeed is more important than a person’s look or clothing. Usually we look at person’s look or his or her clothing at the first time we meet him or her. However, we cannot judge person with his or her look or clothing. Even if his or her feature and clothing is bad we cannot judge him or her as a bad person. Prejudice person by his or her appearance is not right ways to judge person. Who knows if he or she is affable? Most people judge others by his or her appearance. Some people think they do not judge people by his or her look or clothing but they are not sure. Most of us think they judge others by characteristic but the truth is we treat and judge others by their look or how he or she wears his or her clothes. Human nature is the main reason why we think the important thing is having good ideas to succeed but actually we look at person’s appearance first. However, person’s look or clothing will not help us to success in the future it only bring us wrong decision of choosing good people.


As I was talking with my parents, they always told me the important of human is not his or her look or clothing but having good ideas to succeed. Of course look nice to other people is good for us to get good attention to them but it does not lead us to be success in the future. If we are on business, I should look formal so I can get more respect and have more people who want to business with me. But if I do not have ideas to succeed my business no one will want to work with me even I look or clothing well. However, I also look or clothing well so I can work with someone else. Even I have lots of ideas to share with them but if I not care about my appearance sometimes it gives other people feel uncomfortable working with me. Also, it might bring me with no person who wants to work with me. Some people prefer person who looks nice and do not discomfort them from not clothing well. I’m not saying a person’s look or clothing is more important than having good ideas to succeed. As having good ideas is important but at least we look and clothing well to make other people feel okay with getting along with me.


If I have good ideas to succeed in the future, I can buy what I want and decorate myself to look nice to other people. People who think a person’s look or clothing is more important than having good ideas to succeed, they should think one more time. I’m not saying they have wrong idea and they should change their mind. Everyone has different thought and life. I cannot judge that part. I am only writing about my opinion. I think we will get the right answer about the topic as we grow up and become an adult. People who know lots of thing are mostly old and have many experiences about their lives. People who told me that having good ideas is more important than decorate myself to look nice to other people were my parents who have more lives experiences than me. Therefore, I am disagreeing with a person's look or clothing is more important than having good ideas to succeed.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기