2013년 11월 21일 목요일

It is better to live in the city or town than to move from one place to another. Do you agree or disagree?


I am disagree with “It is better to live in the city or town that to move from one place to another.” I have personal experiences of moving one place to another since I was young. I used to live in Busan since I was baby but then our whole family had to move to Seoul because of my father’s work. He usually stayed in Seoul during weekdays and come to Busan during weekend. He did these for more than 5 years so our family decided to move. After I stayed in Seoul for one and half year I moved to Malaysia to study in foreign country. I stayed there for less than one year and I moved to Saipan. My parents also move our house to different places for two times since I was in Malaysia. However, to some people, they think it is bad ideas to move a lot for short period. But I think it was great experience to me to live in many different cities and towns. I know lots of place in Korea because I moved a lot. But I only stayed in hot countries, still now so if I have chance to move again later, I want to live in cold place.

 I lost many friends because I moved a lot but I also got new good friends. When I stayed in Korea for six month, I went to Cheongna Dalton International School. I got lots of friends there and I am still contact with them. If I lose something, there will be also new things coming. I also thing, trying new things is good. Just staying in the same place has not much fun. I actually like to try new things and visit new places and learn. If I stay in one place, we always see same thing that we saw yesterday. I think to move to many different places, help us to think more new things and might help us to have more experience about many places. Of course, when I first went to Seoul I was so disappointed I could not meet my friend in Busan anymore. But I can e-mail to them or write letter and send it to them. I actually did that when I came to Seoul but I don't do that anymore because we have different lives. Sometimes I miss my elementary friends but now I looking forward to see more new things.

 
There are some disadvantages and advantages of moving place to other place.
But I think there are more advantages than disadvantages. First time I move to Seoul I complain a lot to my parents. At that time I thought I finally got first true friends but I have to move. I begged them to move next year but I couldn’t. However, if I didn’t move to Seoul I think I’m probably not in Saipan right now. There was opportunity that I went to Malaysia and came to Saipan because I move to Seoul when I was 5th grade. One of my friends told me that she would go to Philippines for language study abroad during summer break. So I also want to go foreign country to study English and I went to Malaysia and went school in Malaysia for 6 months and came to Saipan. I think the only reason that I am disagreeing with “It is better to live in the city or town than to move from one place to another.” is because I have personal experience. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기