2013년 11월 21일 목요일

List 10 percent (or quotes) that you live by


The most important quote that influences my life is “do not lie”. Since I was really young, my parents emphasized my brother and me to not lie to anyone or us. If I lie to someone else or my parents they probably give me heavy punishment. Sometimes I only do white lies if I really have to. If I did something wrong but I cannot lie to my parents because I am inhabited to not lie to them and if I do I don’t know what will going to happen to me next.
         The second important quote is “ I should not regret myself for the past”. If I do something wrong or make mistake past, I should not spend my time on depressing myself. I should make sure that I do not do same mistakes again.
         “I should respect old people”. This is one of my important quotes. My parents always told me to respect older people. Even they treat me bad I should show at least little respect to them because they are older. I should behave well to other people even they are younger then me. So later I have more people who trust me more.

         I also think to satisfy my life influence my life. If I always complain about my life, I do not have time to enjoy my life. We can just spend our lives to be just easy. Sometimes it has to be hard so we can feel success and patience.
         Even my brother is really important person in my life; I sometimes hate him a lot. But I always try to considerate him more. There is high percentage that I could lose my friend but siblings are continuing until one-person die. We live together for whole our lives so we know each other better than anybody. We have more trust and love so I try to be really nice to my brother a lot.
         The sixth is “do not blame others”. Sometimes I could make mistake too so if someone made mistake I should not blame him or her. If I blame other, they will probably blame me too. If I do something wrong don't turn in to other’s fault. If I do wrong then I can do better next time. Human always make mistake. If I blame others, it is also same as I blame myself.

  
         I also think I should think everything in positive way. If I complain everything and only think in negative way, it also makes me and other people unhappy. And there will be not many people who want to get along with me. If I think in positive ways, there will be more people who will be happy. Do not make happy people into bad mood.
         “Love myself” if I treat myself in good ways other people will treat me good. If I do not love myself no one will love me too. I know myself the best. If I do not love myself no one will treats me good. Also love others more. Even they are not behave well to me, I should treat them well. Someday they will treat me well too. I should love myself and love others even they are not my favorite people.
         I think these ten things are why I live by. There are also some minor things that I think are important. But these ten are most major ones. Most of quotes are from my parents’ thoughts. They always think to lead me to the good ways.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기