2013년 11월 21일 목요일

What is happiness?


What is your happiness? Everyone has different meaning and thought of happiness and some might do not know what is happiness in his or her life. Meaning of happiness is we satisfy in our own life now. There are more people who are poor and have difficult lives. Most of people around are happy because they have their own family and they can have good education. Everyone has his or her own happiness but they just can’t find or discover yet. If they do whatever their doing, work hard to success in their own works right now. They will find their own happiness later. However, most of people usually think their daily life is not always happy and almost boring and unfair. Because they are busy with doing their works and do not have time to rest and think about other things. But if they do not complain about their lives right now and work hard on what they are doing now. They might find their happiness later they still have time to find it. Everyone has equal amount of having happiness but it just because of his or her background so he or she cannot use or find his or her happiness.

I also feel I have no good life and no happiness in my life. But if I have on good thing happen to me I just forget everything that disturbed me. For example, if I do something wrong or make mistake on something, my mom will going to punish me. But only at that time I feel really depressing but later, if my mom treats me good I just forget everything that my mom punished me and I just love my mom again. I think we just have to satisfy with our lives right now. Even sometimes our lives are hard we just enjoy it. If the life is not hard then how can we live? It has to be hard sometimes. Then there is no meaning or living. Without hardness there is no meaning of life and no happiness. If we live without hardness we don’t know the meaning of happiness. We feel happiness if there are something difficult situations happened to you. If you are having difficult time with people, it is good choice to stay alone.

 The meaning of happiness is not decided. Everyone has different life and different thoughts. If a person is living in poor family or a person is living in wealthy family, it is all depends on how she or he thinks about her or his own happiness. The meaning of happiness might be a small to some people and big for some people. It is depends on person’s thought and background life. The meaning of happiness to me is we just satisfy our lives. Also, I think we can fell happiness if we achieve what we want to do. If we work really hard and if we success with it, we will be happy for whole year if we think about that.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기