2013년 9월 22일 일요일

My bucket lists


I never think of what I want to do before I die and write bucket lists. People who are old and sick they write bucket lists because they do not have a lot of times to live. I think I am still young and healthy so I do not want really want to write my bucket lists. But then I have to write about these it's my assignment. There are lots of thing that I want to do before I die. As everyone in the world, they want to do everything they want before they die and the wishes they want to do are endless. The first thing in my bucket list is I want to meet singer Infinite L. I like Infinite’ songs and I like L for 2 years but I always miss concert during vacation. I wish I can meet and talk with him before I die. Teenager girls like idols in Korea and they are mad at them. I am also little bit mad about L. He is most handsome guy I ever seen in my life. All of my friends know that I really want to meet him. But I kept miss chance to meet him because of school. I want to meet him before I die and this is on one of my top bucket list.



 The other thing that is on my bucket list is I want to eat all desserts in the whole world. Since when I was young I like to eat more dessert than eat main meals. I like to eat desserts but I also like to make them. I was in the baking club when I was in Korea for six months. If I go to buffet, then I only eat one or two dishes of main meal but I eat at least three dishes of desserts.  I want to travel to Europe because they have many famous desserts. There is Gelato ice cream in Italy that is one of traditional food in Italy. I have chance to visit Italy but I didn’t go. So before I die, if I have time to travel to Europe, then I will go and try all desserts in Europe. I think I should take my family or friends because I don't think I can eat desserts alone. I like to chat with my family or friends while I am eating something. 


The other thing I want to do before I die is I want to travel to Illinois. I was born in Illinois, America but I just born in there. After I was born, my parents went back to Korea. So I couldn’t spend some times in there and I don’t remember anything about Illinois. Sometimes I can hear about Illinois from my parents but I want to feel how it is by travel to Illinois. I didn't go to Illinois from I coming back to Korea so the one of university I want to do is Illinois University. Theses three things are top things that I want to put in my bucket list. I think I can achieve these before I marry but no one know their future so I put something that I can easily do before I die. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기