2013년 9월 11일 수요일

What are the three things that will make my life perfect?


The three things that will make my life perfect are human relationship, wealth, and living with my family. Most people might choose wealth, beauty, and other thing that is hard to get but I think human relationship, wealth, and especially living with my family will make my life perfect now. The reason why I choose human relationship is because living as human we are in society. So we have to live with people and have to work with other people then we need good relationship with each other to do something with. For example, if we have business and having meeting with someone else. The first time meeting is really important so we can have good features each other and lend to good business. Another example is that if we are doing group work with our classmate. But if one person does nothing and tells us to do all the works that we suppose to do all together, we don't have good feature to him or her anymore and do not want to get involve with him or her. The good relationship will lend us to great success in the future and help us a lot if we are in some hard situation.
The second thing I want is wealth. I think everyone in the world want to be wealth. We can buy anything with money. People who are born rich, they do not have to worry about studying in expensive school, can get more education than other people, and can be success in the future more easily if they try hard without thinking and worry about no money. On the other side if people born not wealthy, they might have to worry about money all the time and cannot concentrate on their education. I do not born poor or wealth but if I am wealth, I do not have to worry about educating my children later. The other reason I want to be wealth is because I do not want to work all my life to earn money. I want to spend some of my time for traveling with my family and friends. I can also donate lots of money to orphanages or other people who are poor and sick. I want to use my money wisely for all people around me and people who are in bad situation. These are the reason why I want to be rich like other people want to be wealth.

The last thing I want is living with my family. Other people might think why do you want to live your family even your family is not sick or die. I lived separate with my mom for one year and three years with my father. I leave Korea when I finish elementary school but I could not go with my parents. I want to study in other country and learn more English so I decide to not live with my parents unless I go back to Korea. When I was young, I can only see my father during weekend because he worked in Seoul and I lived in Busan until 5th grade. I want to make more time with my family and live with them after I graduate high school. Not like my friends, I stayed with other people so I know the importance of family a lot. So sometimes I do not understand my friends. If I am living with my family, I will try my best to do well to my parents and brother. These three things are what I want and make my life perfect.





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기